Friday 3 September 2010

Having a nose...

Placing myself into a self-imposed quarantine to save money, I've become somewhat of a fashion blog addict.  I'm completely hooked on Delightfully Tacky's blog, who, with her amazing tresses and a bitching camper van, is pretty much living the dream. 

I'm especially impressed by her embracing the curls and its really inspired me to try and accept my frizz ball in the next do I have.  

There is also her use of transportation in her pictures that appeals to the traveller in me!!!! 
Although I've been picking out dresses and skirts for potential looks, I need to be practical.  I'll only be able to take around with me what I can carry and I have no idea when I'll be able to settle down somewhere.  So far I know I'll be taking my walking boots and faithful super warm sweaty Betty hoodie from my old stock, a couple of items I've bought. 


          
                                                                               * Pictures courtesy of Delightfully Tacky


Any hopeful looks will  need to be low maintenance and practical for someone hauling their life around on their shoulders! with that in mind, here are a few that caught my eye.














No comments:

Post a Comment